Discussion Starter #41
I now see that...

It is all becoming clear now all I need is more horsepower and a red gorilla

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I wish I had never asked:(

Does no one have any work to do on this forum?

Cool picture though.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I'd settle for someone employing me and leaving me alone...

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
fast thread

wow, its moving very fast, have been doing some work today for a change so have missed a little bit.

Those pictures, sooooo good, once again made me laugh out loud.:D

Simon, dont listen to Godsuki, he's an outsider with no understanding of the scene, yellow!, you may as well go and paint it pink and attend some max power cruises with it.

Everyone in the know knows that Blue is the baby to have, as for John and his silver car disturbing the air comments, its nothing to do with the colour of your car john, it just that its got the wrong lines and displaces as much air as a blimp:p

Have that Tony Hart.

Dirkar Diggar

:smokin:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well I have narrowed the colour down, but I will leave it as a surprise and the car will be no Max power cruiser done with a handful of Halfords vouchers, yellow on the right car works, on a nova, looks stupid. But now you mention Pink, oooohhh;) are we talking Salmon or fluorescent:D :

·
Registered
961 Posts
uuummm pink and yellow checkers !!

i think i dosent matter what coler it is the things not gonna be around long enough to see with 750bhp+ itll be a burr

·
Registered
961 Posts
or colours

·
Registered
961 Posts
so u are going for the 7 flip pait

nice one!;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
so weve narrowed it down a bit
it wont be red -355
not silver -to slow
not the same as the noble

so theres only a couple of colours left:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
You have got my line of thinking, also have to remember this car I will keep for a while, even when the garage expands, which I already have the cars and colours sorted.;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
at the rate your going youll have to go underground
to park the cars (now theres an idea)

·
Registered
326 Posts
ooh, my ultimate garage about 85 cars,(not including racing models) valued at about £25 Million, I have them all picked as well, not all the colours though, to fit in a 100 space garage, all designed. but thats all a few years off yet.:p So as you see the next step is quite tame.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts