GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lovely looking car with the ultimate plate for an R35 GTR ;)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
jkrice on here?? if the plate is what I think it is

My missus took my GTR out for the first time today , on her own, for her daily commute to Canary Wharf:runaway::runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
180 Posts
That was me, great drive in every day this week though last night I did get my mate to drive it home as I had had a few too many beers !

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JK... car looks lovely in black... would deffo be my choice.

Looked like you were having fun "negotiating" the traffic hahaa

was in my daily shitter that day... drove the pork in today hoping to have a little play.... but you were no where to be seen :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
Was on there around the same time, same driving style. It really annoys me when the road is clear and you get a numpty in the outside lane just toodling along so I have been known to pass on the left - usually they dont even know you are doing it until you are 100 yards ahead of them.

I have to say, I have had the car since Sep, I drive it everyday, commuting and pleasure, done over 6k miles and it just gets better and better, the only downside is the amount of time the engine needs to warm up - the longest of any car i have known. On the plus side, when we had the snow I was the only non 4X4 to get out of our road for 2 days !

Next time you see me give me a wave or flash (gnaff gnaff).

Merry New Year,

John

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont even get me started on the outside line road hogs :chairshot

Next time I'll deffo wave/flash.... will either be a lexus gs300 or 911

Happy New year :thumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Could have been me or my passenger fiddling with their crackberry. Definitely nothing mounted on the windscreen. The giveaway if it was me is my reg plate.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.