GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say thanks to Dave for organising this meet ( it was my first) and thanks to everyone who was there for making me feel welcome....a real breath of fresh air meeting genuine enthusiasts...
thanks again and i'll be there again in the future
Keith

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dean, next time hold the party at the Bubble Inn:D

Lots of new attendees this time, and us regulars. Guess that there were about 8/9 Skylines, along with the 300ZXs, Supras, GTi-Rs, EVOs, Cossies, Rovers, MR2, Civic and Micra.:smokin:

Weather held out too, can't wait till next time, just to see what "wide boy" Draxx does next.:p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi all good day at derby today still feel full from the food ;)

Was nice to meet u all and cant wait till the next meet.
Will any of the photos that were taken there be on the BB.....

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Funny you should mention pictures Marv;)
Pictures from today's meet are in past meetings part of my website.
Thanks to all of those who came today. See you on December 15th.
Dave :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Dave - can you post a direct link to the page please ? My internet explorer is being crap and not showing web page updates ?!?

Daz

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nice one - much appreciated Dave.

I can't understand why sometimes my explorer doesn't show page updates. Very odd.

Daz

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry,
We couldnt make it this time, had a late one and didnt get up till about 1, see you on the 15th.

Calv & Charmaine:D

PS. I didnt see Simon & Carolines cars on the pictures, thought they attended everything :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I was really hoping to get to this one but alas it was not to be (again!). Glad the weather was good for you.
Well done Dave getting the pics up so quickly.
Hope to see you all at the next one...

·
Registered
477 Posts
folks,
It was nice to meet you all and thanks Marv for twisting my arm and forcing me to nip up for the meet (my first). I will make mroe of an effort now to pop along to a few more as everyone was so nice

Paul

gotta love that A50 :D

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Paul, did not realise it was you (RoboPope) yesterday. Guess that you were the silver GTS then.
A50 was empty for a few weeks when it first opened. You have to be careful now as the police cottoned on and started pointing cameras off the bridges. Naturally Ishould mention the speed limit is 70 mph :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Dave,
The silver GTS is mine, its in stealth mode at the moment as the tiny standard wheels help with the leafy roads of Oxfordshire and Berkshire this time of year.

70... that fast... typical, i only find out afterwards... I was going no where near that quick... ;)

Paul

·
Registered
477 Posts
aahh that was put on there and just about every thing else they could get hold of when it had its first major service and turbo was "adjusted" when i first got the car a couple of years ago. I keep finding them :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Top Day Dave!!!

Really enjoyed it, I reckon u could have the best regular Performance meeting on your hands very soon!!!

Si

1 - 20 of 20 Posts