GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't got any of my pictures on my camera uploaded yet (not sure where I'm gonna upload them either since photobucket is not playing nice anymore), but here's a sneek peek at Garage Active's new carbon fiber widebody kit. Just amazing, I never usually like widebody cars but these are stunning to me.

This year looks to be really good too for TAS, big variety compared to last time I went a few years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and if anyone else who's at the show wants to post pictures in here, please feel free to do so.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally have some pics to post up. I didn't upload them all, just chose the ones I felt were the best out of what I took. Hope you all enjoy! If you've never gone to TAS or have been on the fence about going, you have to go at least once in your life, it's super crazy and crowded, but worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tomei Expreme Ti Sports

I must say, i'm very curious as to when Tomei will be releasing these new exhaust parts. I know at Nismo Festival, they told me the manifolds would be available late this month or early February. But, I did not see the Ti Sports exhausts nor the Ti Front Pipe at NF, so to me these were new. And of course I got too busy chatting with the staff and buying a shirt for the their 50th anniversary this year, I forgot to ask about these parts. :tard:

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still trying to find a good host for my pics; imgur works nicely but the pics are HUGE! I tried to upload more pics on here but kept running into an error, so not sure what's up with that. More pics to come though!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I saw their carbon R32s doing rounds all over Instagram.

Extremely well designed. At first sight you cant tell theres any difference!
Love the way they've kept the lines and the proportions but given it nice looking 'bulk'.

That see through blue paint is beautiful too. You can see the carbon underneath on close ups.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw their carbon R32s doing rounds all over Instagram.

Extremely well designed. At first sight you cant tell theres any difference!
Love the way they've kept the lines and the proportions but given it nice looking 'bulk'.

That see through blue paint is beautiful too. You can see the carbon underneath on close ups.
Yeah, they did an amazing job. I hope the 3.7 million yen price tag includes installation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts