GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just taking a break from TAS and also just uploaded a few photos from day one.

This is just a small portion, but worth the view.

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thank you!

Thanks for the photos. So Awesome to already post them. That Top Secret V12 Supra is amazing.And the Phoenix Power R32s are beautiful.

·
6,817 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics, this forum is allways on the front line!:bowdown1:
Some great R32 with interesting colors, what in bloody hell is that front on that Top Secret Supra (headlights)?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Personal favourites so far are the Blue R32 as quoted above - there more shiney in his engine bay than my exterior paint !

And the RB26 S15, they must have done a serious amount of work to mount that engine as it seems to be so far back that its now "Front Mid mounted" and the V-mount IC is very nice!

·
6,817 Posts
Yes it is the same idea that Veilside does. Change the entire look and appereance of a car
I think that this approach-evolution is very good. Not that I wouldn't like to see either the jap. makers bringing out a new Supra or NSX or GTR, but if you are realistic, not many people can buy a performance car new. More late the jap. makers will bring out new generations, more the trend will go by modifying the entire body to concept car looks. As for the looks all RX7, NSX or Supra are old cars, but adding the Veilside kits, Shorin Kit, Afflux or this one on the Supra, theses cars have stunning-supercar looks for a small budget . . . . like this also pocket empty numpties like me can own a car that put every thing around me on the streets in the shadow, including supercars . . . :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmm, IMO I love the front of the FC! As has already been mentioned, they could of made the arch extensions on the rear arches a bit more subtle!!

I love the lights on the TS Supra - but they couldve made the job look more factory by adjusting the lines of the bonnet and front bumper to match the lines of the lights. Not an easy task, but would look so much better, instead of it looking like theyve fiberglassed over the original lights!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos, some fantastic cars, I really like the blue R32. Any pictures of its rear so I can see the boot spoiler please ? kevin

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Personal favourites so far are the Blue R32 as quoted above - there more shiney in his engine bay than my exterior paint !

And the RB26 S15, they must have done a serious amount of work to mount that engine as it seems to be so far back that its now "Front Mid mounted" and the V-mount IC is very nice!
There was some mild work done in the fabbing up of new brackets which extended back a fair bit. And for the firewall, ill need to get some close ups as I didnt look all that much. I could just imagine the whole piece was removed then replaced with a custom punched out piece

Here are some more photos of this devine machine!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts