GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys - Wondered if anyone is free in the next while to meet up and say hi or what not?

Neal or Jocelyn? You guys be around the salon this year again? I land on the 5th of Jan and fly home on the 4th of Feb.

Im going to try my hardest to get some drifting done at Ebisu with Andy as long as the weather is ok.. really hope it is!

Last year, Dino, Andy, Neal and some other (I forget your names sorry guys) met up for a meal in Kahim. Anyone up for meeting, getting some pics done and getting a bite to eat or what not?

I plan on picking up a phone from Narita to last me so i'll post up the number when I get it.
Hope to meet some new faces and say hi to the guys Iv met before! Was you lads who made my trip last time tbh!

Thanks
-Mint

p.s. Who's going to the Salon and which days?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I'm hoping to be able to go possibly Friday or Saturday. Will Andy be having a display?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok nice one Dino, I just spoke to Patrick @ RHD. See if someone can get a hold of 4 Media Passes for the friday. I got my Sat/Sun tickets last night :)

Only 19 days to go now till i land!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Planning to be there tomorrow (Friday).

PS General note. You need to have a special pass for Friday, so if you don't have one and you have no prospect of getting one, it is probably safer to go on Saturday/Sunday.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Piers, you gonna swing by Daikoku afterwards?
No wheels, Aki. Wouldn't know how to get there. What time is it happening?

There are two of us; we might be easily persuaded to attend if we can find our way there.

·
6,821 Posts
I'm hoping to be able to go possibly Friday or Saturday. Will Andy be having a display?
Piers are you going this year to the Osaka Show? or possibly Nagoya Auto Trend?
I can`t make it to Tokyo this weekend, but would be cool to meet up next month in Osaka.

I will also bring my new car.:cool:

Regards

Chris

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Piers are you going this year to the Osaka Show? or possibly Nagoya Auto Trend?
I can`t make it to Tokyo this weekend, but would be cool to meet up next month in Osaka.

I will also bring my new car.:cool:

Regards

Chris
New car? :nervous: Osaka might be possible. :cool: Keep me posted. (Remind me to empty my PM box...)

·
6,821 Posts
New car? :nervous: Osaka might be possible. :cool: Keep me posted. (Remind me to empty my PM box...)
Empty your PM BOX now!!!!

OK will wake you up before the show starts then . . :p

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Piers, I'm probably going to do the sensible thing and drive down to the show in my wife's Altezza Estate car, so if you both need a ride to Daikoku, no problem - you have a ride. Will you be at the Sunline Racing Stand?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Piers, I'm probably going to do the sensible thing and drive down to the show in my wife's Altezza Estate car, so if you both need a ride to Daikoku, no problem - you have a ride. Will you be at the Sunline Racing Stand?
Thanks for the offer, Miguel. I'll be there early, wearing a black GTROC jacket, but we may want to leave around midday. Let's play it by ear. Where will you be centred?

SunLine, like many shops this year will not have a stand. Taiyo (Sato) will be there wandering around.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Hi Piers,
This will be about my 10th TAS, and TBH I don't expect to see much new stuff - maybe some bodykits and chats with people we know in the trade - going more to take Matty32 there than anything else. Hoping to finish early, but knowing Matt and his enthusiasm for anything Japanese on wheels that's got performance - he'll probably oogle till they kick him out! If you fancy a trip to Tsukiji to eat some proper sushi, let me know - we can stop there on the way to Daikoku perhaps. Maybe I can persuade Any & Emily to meet us there too - they'll be working on the Team Orange Stand this year, so stop by & say hello to them :)

[EDIT]....Aki or anybody else fancy Tokyo's finest Sushi afterwards? My mobile no is 090-4133-3825 if you wanna join in...!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts