GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that the tomei metal head gasket 1.5 mm has got a bore of 87 rather than 86mm. Does this actually fit the original rb26, r34 gtr engine? i believe this issue has onced been discussed here but i hope i can have someone who is actually sure that the tomei;s is gonna work without boring the origianl head.

By the way ,I am a newbie from Malaysia and getting my R34 v-spec this Wednesday. Now currently working the list of mods to order from Nengun !! :)

Thanks Everyone. :bowdown1:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Nengun supplied my Tomei head gasket, and I have standard 86mm bores. Apparently it's supposed to be just fine.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Chucai, I'm from Malaysia too. Becareful when ordering from overseas. Upon reaching Malaysia, customs will get their hands on it and will give you a very very very hard time releasing your goods. They'll demand at least 35% of the total of your goods before considering releasing them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Dark chid.. before i actually proceed with my orders from nengun ( big list including turbos, clutch) ,,, i have asked them to declare it as christmas gifts and also competiton parts winner. So, think is is gonna be better is it ? :squintdan

regards,
Ernest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts