GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a front led emblem and rear led side markers, is there any one or company in the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area who can assist in fitting?

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Autotorque (forum trader) maybe able to help on fitting etc, and not too far, Barry and John have used for thier R35s.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Lee fitted my front and rear TK bades with no issues at all. Give him a shout if you fancy, he is based near Gatwick (South).

H

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Lee fitted my front and rear TK bades with no issues at all. Give him a shout if you fancy, he is based near Gatwick (South).

H
What's involved in the fitting process on the front one?

·
Registered
700 Posts
As far as i know... not much. It's a direct replacement, so its just wiring which I believe Lee wired into the sidelights. Low current draw so you could probably just piggyback in to existing wiring without any concerns. Best bet is to ask Lee as he would know precisely what's involved.

H

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Just connect direct to side lights done mine this morning, it is very tight with the wiring as you cannot actually pull the wires free, but done it by adding more length to them, now when sidelights are on the GTR emblem lights up, it really is that simple to fit.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Just connect direct to side lights done mine this morning, it is very tight with the wiring as you cannot actually pull the wires free, but done it by adding more length to them, now when sidelights are on the GTR emblem lights up, it really is that simple to fit.

Bobby
sounds good, so no need to remove the front bumper?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
All you need to remove is the front slam panel of which is just held on by the plastic clips, the connector for the side lights is the one on the top of the headlamp of which just twists and then comes out.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
All you need to remove is the front slam panel of which is just held on by the plastic clips, the connector for the side lights is the one on the top of the headlamp of which just twists and then comes out.

Bobby
Many thanks sounds simple enough, do you need to do any soldering or is it plug and play?

·
Registered
449 Posts
That's awesome mate, where can I get that R badge? So you connect to the side lights and that's it right? Do you need to earth it or anything? Cheers ben

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Looks cool I'm quite tempted.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If anyone interested, we have a few more again in stock

Illuminated side sills, and side indicators are available too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts