GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this when i purchased my new GTR in April but unfortunately the GTR developed a gearbox issue and ended up getting refunded. I have since purchased a Tesla and have this beautiful Carbon rear spoiler sitting in my house in brand new condition.

The spoiler is perfect condition and will utilise the existing rear brake light from the GTR. It will fit directly into the existing holes and should take no more than 1 hour to fit by a novice. Its a great way to improve the look of the GTR and makes the stance much more purposeful. The buyer much collect as i don't want to risk it getting damaged in transit. Im based in Preston, Lancashire UK.

These are no longer available I'm told so its a great exclusive item. Ive not seen any with this wing fitted personally.

Price £600

·
Registered
743 Posts
urgggg

and i was up there yesterday .....drat and double drat and triple drat:chuckle:

·
Registered
743 Posts
yer

but not up the worst motorways i the world ,the m6 out of birmingham must be the crappest road anywhere except the m25/m4/m1/..........:runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Preston ??? Do they have Motorways up there ???LOL

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sorry to thread high jack, I've got one of these never fitted. Bought it as a spare in case I damaged the first one fitting it (sea shipped from China). I'll post a separate thread up tomorrow with pics but its exactly like the one in this thread. Asking the same money as the OP, can post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts