GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
The adverts 27 days old and still not sold at that price surely somthing wrong here or prices are falling of a cliff.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
its an import, and there are plenty of UK cars around for sale with a 3 year warranty....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anybody here know of this R35? Seems too good to be true or are used prices really dropping this much :confused:

Nissan : GTR R35 Premium edition
Early Imports have been in the low £40Ks for quite some time and with the UK cars a year newer and with full warranty getting trade bids well below £45K I think any Trader with an Import to shift will struggle to get even that price.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it's an import/JDM model guys but it seems way cheaper than anything else on the open market at the moment :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
there is not that much in Japanese at all, only the sat nav really

·
Registered
353 Posts
I bet they got the people at PlayStation to code the thing, thats why its so hard to crack.

I'm still amazed, to this day, that the PS3 isnt cracked.

---------

BTW, what are the major factors putting UK buyers of JDM GTR's?

Warrenty
Language?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i havent bought a car in the UK yet, but how much would you expect to knock off that listed price of 39,995?

38,000?
Depends on how keen the guy is to sell, the condition of the car and how many redbacks you have stuffed in your pockets ready to do a deal :thumbsup: I don't think many people at the moment offer the asking price and sellers know this when they are pricing their products. Cheap car if it's solid though with no accident history :smokin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts