GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some pics of my car, and sat nav screen. Done 700 miles already, love it! :clap:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Congrats mate!! But what's with the fuel economy screen!? The only screen I truly never use :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats mate!! But what's with the fuel economy screen!? The only screen I truly never use :)
Made me laugh this screen, very inaccurate!

The true mpg if anyone is interested while running in

I can't stop driving it, it's brilliant! Taking it for its 1200 mile optimisation service next week.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Congratulation,the wait it over.....:wavey:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Whats happening with yours Alex, did Nissan clean up their act finally?

·
Registered
535 Posts
You Lucky B........r ...Very Nice :thumbsup:

Im picking mine up Tomorrow morning :clap:the 18 months wait is nearly over :clap:

CJ

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Enjoy delivery tomorrow!
I like the black alloys.
I'm still getting used to the amount of attention the car gets, its funny, loads of people take pictures on their phones as you drive past, and people point and wave. Getting a lot of thumbs up from evo and scooby drivers too.
The only problem I'm having is I want to drive it all the time! still, I have found the local Shell 99 octane garage!
I like the speed camera warnings on the sat nav, and the suspension is impressive too on the comfort mode; my wife is happy with the ride quality which was the ultimate test :)
This really is the best car ever.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Whats happening with yours Alex, did Nissan clean up their act finally?
I wondered from his new avatar ( complete with date stamp) and his silence on the matter, whether he has settled the matter with Nissan.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very nice! Great colour option as well! Take her out on a track day as soon as you have bedded her in. Thats where you really see how good a car it is!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I hope so in his favour!
I will update soon...but as you can see in my avatar i got a new engine:clap:

Will pick my GTR up on thursday,so im back as a GTR driver very soon:wavey:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Congrats Alex :clap:

And sorry for the off topic, back to the beautifull silver GTR just delivered!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For anyone that's interested:
I'm 6ft4", my wife is 5ft7". I took the whole family out today and we all fitted in the gtr with no problems at all.
I was driving, my 3 yr old son sat in the back behind me on a Britax car seat, my wife in the passenger seat with our 5 month old in a rear facing maxi-cosi car seat behind her.
No problems!!!
Plus a nice size boot for the tandem buggy and days luggage :)
The only thing I did was take my sons shoes off so he didn't kick the leather seat to bits!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts