GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after weeks of looking and bamging my head against the wall trying to find the right car ive finally put a deposit down on an R33 GTR midnight purple bought off anwar from euro imports, i was drawn to this car from the start but out of my price range, long storey short i took extra out as a loan to buy a different car from a seller who private msgd me but with the due dilligence of other members on here i was quickly warned that the car was infact a cat c write off and the seller lets just say a bit dishonest, thank you all for that, almost 35k savings lost.

anyway im hopefully picking her up after next week when a new turbo is fitted as a precaution due to small noise on their test drive, car only has 36k miles with some small tasteful mods, ive included some pics and hope to be posting on here a lot more in weeks coming up

·
Registered
1999 BNR34
46 Posts
The car looks mint! I have always preferred the MNP on the 33s over the 34s (shoot me i know haha)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks nice, I must admit, the advert caught my eyes a couple of times, its a beautiful colour, The seller is an active member on here :)

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
223 Posts
Next to the Black Pearl ( GV1 ) on my R34, purple would be my color for a repaint if I had to do one! Nice car you have there Sir!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts