GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Good to see that there are still some peoples knowing something about cars . . . if you vote this in germany or Lux, the 100 first places go to the 330i Bimmer and the Golf GTI . . .:chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
It's good to see the trusty Lotus Carlton faired up well in 22nd place.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
this is more a popularity contest, because unless your name is Cem then you haven't driven a GT3.... but the Skyline certainly belongs in the top ten. The most exploitable 500-600 bhp out there.... power for the people

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
the Evo writers did however agree that the top ten cars the public chose pretty much matched their own top 10, and its not full of poster cars either.

mook

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Wow, that's a slap in the face for Toyota/Lexus.

Toyota may be the world's top carmaker, but they have gone for the older masses and the savings, obviously not where this mag's readers are. Gotta try harder in F1 chaps!

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
yea, that's the biggest question for me. I don't think as many people know about the Skyline GTR as they do the Integra Type R (but I don't see how).

Yes Mook, I agree, a great list, no poster (poser) cars, real driving machines.

Does anyone else think that Integra is a bit out of place? Would owning/driving/borrowing an Integra Type R really be better than the Porsche Carrera GT, the #11 on the list? I don't think so....

·
Registered
587 Posts
wow hard choice for me, i luuuurv the MF1 but then again theres another 30 cars i luuurv too:runaway: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
but

the integra is widely regarded as being one of the best handling cars of all time. Perfect balance, sweet engine, its more about control than power.

i think its fair to be up there.

mook

·
Registered
106 Posts
Come on the Honda Integra aint in the same league as the other cars on the top 10, perfect handling sweet engine or not, the Honda should be struck off!! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts