GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I watched Top Gear last night to see if there were any comments about last weeks Skyline bashing and I liked the apology from the little FAT man last night, did you ??
Not a flippin word, but not only that, they (Clarkson and TLFM, the little FAT man) continued to bash the NISSAN name and gave another respectable Nissan vehicle a bashing. He/They obviously do not know the potential from the 2.0ltr lump in the little Nissan Almera. And to bash it because of the name !! Where do they get off ??

Has Clarkson gone from our respectable Honorary President Status yet ?

Lets get someone who can stand up and be counted and has a real passion for our cars and would even possibly come to an annual event once a year.

After a brilliant meet in Bracknell, Berkshire yesterday afternoon, I am still very annoyed with what I have considered to be an educated motoring programme.
Steve

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Also a point that had me fuming and stamping and swearing at the TV ... Clarkson slammed the 300ZX saying that it was horrible blah blah.... Yet in his 100 favorite cars video he said it was "a hell of a nice car to drive..." Its official .. Clarkson talks live from his own backside... And to think I used to respect him...

Cheers,

Dan

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clarkson

C'mon guys, what are we gonna do about this 8 foot tall Baboon ?
Shin / Jamie, what did Nissan have to say ? This is now a full frontal asort on our "Nissan" branded cars. He has slagged the Skyline, The Almera and also the 300zx.

The three K's .............Kill kill kill

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Hmmm ... he didnt specify ... either way it looked to me like a clear and further assault on Nissan... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Respect!

I lost all respect for the guy when I met him down the Ferrari garrage. He was a bit of a t1t really, I said "hi" as I walked past and he humphed, stuck his nose up (presumably coz he smells ;] ) and trotted off to the sales desk.

Get in VBH, she sounded happy to do it on the radio the other day.

me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well he did say 300z and not zx, so must have been talking about the 31.
Didn't the TLFM (Actualy big fat man), look bloody guilty though.

I think I personaly will forgive Clarkson, But GET RID OF THE FAT BLOKE!!:D

Rick

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got to say this but I enjoy the programme but to me owld Jeremy, not only talks a lot of Shi*e but does anyone else think that he looks like a Gypo, sort of a David Essex with Elephantitis??

My appologies to any other sufferers out there, at least John Merrick was inelligent I bet Clarkson would struggle to be a circus freak unlike John who I must say carried his circus freak and Intelectual roles off with grace and style.

As for fat man and the hyperactive Clarkson bitch boy, well they could all do better.

Must say I did like the Bentley.

Chris

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Did anyone notice...

That the Big Fat Bloke kept saying "In my opinon" & "That's what I think" funny how the week before he didn't say that.

Sorry...I'm getting back to work now!!

:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good point Booty

but did you notice that they both had opinions when Jeremy Drag a leg Clarkson wasnt there, when he is they just agree with owt he has to say

Chris

·
Registered
253 Posts
True True

But like I said, I do like the programme and even though they are all a bit cheesy we do get to see some canny motors and wothout the presenters we wouldnt av much to twist about

:smokin:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Thats a very fair point Scott ... what he and the public don't know ... won't hurt them ... Until it comes past in the outside lane at 170Mph and sucks someones windscreen out :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
danhO

Goes past at 170mph,not if it was me! more like 200+mph.:D :D

HHHHHHHHHHHHenry.;)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Obviously you guys are talking about when you are in Germany or driving down the private airfields often found alongside motorways....as i'm sure none of you would exceed the national speed limit on UK roads ?

:D

Daz

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Booty mentioned Fast-boy's better use of the English language. Instead of making sweeping statements, as if they were facts; he made a lot of "In my opinion" or "I think" statements. Well, at least that is an improvement.

John

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Daz GTI-R said:
Obviously you guys are talking about when you are in Germany or driving down the private airfields often found alongside motorways....as i'm sure none of you would exceed the national speed limit on UK roads ?
Private land of course, as exceeding 70MPH on UK roads would be irresponsible and illegal... :D :D :D

Henry - Have you got permission from Air Traffic Control to use "The Project" on the road?? :p :D When do we (the forum :D ) get blessed with more pictures of said beastie??

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keep em coming !!!

Good to see there are some “opinioned” Skyline owners out there !!! Where would we be if we didn’t know different !!!

Yeah, like the idea of pulling someone’s windscreen out at 170mph, but will wait till next year when BEUT WILL be running 550 and then will put Clarkson and TLFM in front of a tree and hurtle towards them, swerving at the last moment to pull their eye balls from their sockets !!! Please note, only eyeballs as I don’t believe they have (real) balls !!!
Keep the comments flying

:p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts