GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of the GTR yesterday at the Tokyo Motor Show. Our guy was having a look around it with Mr. Nagata. I think this could be the first picture of him with the new GTR. I bet he's measuring one up right now for some highly tuned action as usual.

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
thanks for the new pc background lol ;)

nagata is a nutter, bet as you say his eyeing it up to rip out all the interior and do some "magic"

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
He's gotta get crazy over this car once he pimps it up to 1000 horses..

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Im sure we can ecpect an awsome bodykit and tuning to match..... The potential of this car may well be phenominal. Acceleration alreay sounds seriously quick...Imagine what Nagata might be able to do lol

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Any chance somebody can make a photoshop of the R35 in gold colour with some gold TE37´s and a big GT-wing so we can get an idea of what to expect? (Yes, I´ve seen Jonsibals artwork but that was done before we knew what the R35 would actually look like).

Something like this:

/P

·
Registered
65 Posts
he's like "where the phuck can i fit two 15lbs bottles in the front bumper for my 200-wetshot NOS kit.." lololol... classic. man's da Vinci of the tuning world

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Video: Smokey Nagata inspecting the car, wonder how's he gonna mess up this car :D

pAPRB3Qt9kE&eurl

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
You can already sense the thoughts going through his head in that video! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts