GTR Forum banner

Would You like your skyline to be tuned by TOP SECRET?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Nagata is not alone in the garage, he do have mechanics too . . . my car was tuned at TS when I bought it, and had a real pleasure with it. The TS Demo Cars are a blast , but if they hold a Timeattack day is questionable, therefore you have to ask Bean for the reliable question on a 900HP car!
I would probably go to TS for a swap. Not for an RB swap in first place, but V8s and NAs .
Some other shops around japan are also tuning 1000HP cars for customers, some are better then TS, some are not . . .but we not talk about theses tuners as they're not famous or have a democar . . .:)

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Top Secret is not the only garage really.

i'd do it for the colour though!

they do do amazing work offcourse, but i think their products are over priced.

$3000 something for an intake plenum is just to much.

you can buy a car for that!

·
Following EJH#25
6,850 Posts
Bean or Hipo would be the best to answer any TS questions.

The only thing to do, in my opinion, is send the whole car to Japan as TS do not support overseas customers at all - from past experience:rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Top Secret are just another tuner at the end of the day,before the whole Japanese scene took off they were the only tuner most people had heard of outside of Japan purely because of max power magazine and them bringing the RB Supra to the UK for the A1 wangan runs, now the scene is bigger you realise there are bigger and better/cheaper companies.

I think half term is well and truely over now anyway :chuckle:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Top Secret are just another tuner at the end of the day,before the whole Japanese scene took off they were the only tuner most people had heard of outside of Japan purely because of max power magazine and them bringing the RB Supra to the UK for the A1 wangan runs, now the scene is bigger you realise there are bigger and better/cheaper companies.

I think half term is well and truely over now anyway :chuckle:
very true.

there are a lot more companies than just TS with the same knowledge.

top secret is very cool though, and just one of the most famous ones!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.