GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Popped over from the 200sx BB to invite you guys to our event. Thought it would be nice to keep it Nissan:D

It's being held at Woodbridge Airfield in Suffolk, which is just passed Ipswich on the A12, on Sunday 10th March.

£25 for the day. Includes public liability insurance, timing gear etc.

2 & 1/2 mile runway.

0-60 times
1/4 mile times
Terminal velocity

Banzai Magazine in attendance!

Naked women for everyone included*

There's 10 places left but could maybe squeeze a few more in if needed.

Anyone interested?
Any questions?

*ok, so I made that bit up:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
top speed

yes please, I'll have some of that, please put me down for 2 places, one for R34 and one for Evo 6.

Please PM me with more details.

Thanks

Dirk.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Woodbridge....is this the same as Bentwaters or not?
Glen who are your two?
If I am doing nothing I may wander across.
L8r

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, it's not the same place, but I think it's pretty near to it. Not been there myself..yet:)

If anyone has any questions, call Richie on 07730 380155. He's the guy organising it and yes, I know him well, so he won't leg it with anyone's cash:D

·
Registered
666 Posts
I am sure the 2 places Glen has booked will involve a bit of poke.
I may wander across with 600 ponies...
Whatdyamean no response?
Most of the 600+ people will be involved in the top ten later in the year anyway.l

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
200 Sx event

Hmmm,sounds good Daz.I should be able to make it if i get a clutch by then ,and the trouble and strife lets me out !:D

BTW. I hear you are the man to speak to about home cinema ! Let me know where you work ! :cool:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Paul,

Its been 6 weeks but i'm quite sure
the pedle on the left does the clutch.

If it doesn't let me know..

Weston:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Weston

:D .

I think I have to watch what I say with you around.

How's the old war wounds doing ?

We must do another trackday together.I want to get my own back for you 'beating' me at Brands,although I hasten to add we were nor racing as such , was we mate ?:D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Directions

After having just been invited to be a co-pilot with Paul this Sunday, I was wondering if anyone know's where this place is ? I understand it's not the same place as Bentwaters (which is dead easy to get to) but it is close by ?

Anyone have any ideas ?????

Shaun.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Directions to Top Speed Day

plucked this from the 200sx Board for you guys.

If you are coming up the A12 follow it till you come the Copdock roundabout Ipswich, turn right 3rd exit signed Felixstow onto the A14. Carry on up the A14 until you go over the Orwell bridge, it is the 3rd turn off after this bridge, about 500m after a McD's on the left. Take the 1st exit left signed "A12 Lowestoft" follow this road and go straight over the first roundabout towards Lowestoft, there is a big BT tower on the right. Go straight over the next roundabout signed Lowestoft/Woodbridge. At the next roundabout go straight over signed Lowestoft/Woodbridge. At the next rounabout go straight over signed Lowestoft/Woodbridge. At the next roundabout turn left 1st exit signed Lowestoft. At the next roundabout go straight over signed A12 Lowestoft, there are two Shell garages one on either side. At the next roundabout turn right 2nd exit signed Melton follow this road and go straight over the first set of lights, this is Wilford Bridge Road. Follow this road over a level crossing you will come to a roundabout on a hill take the 2nd exit the B1083 follow this up a hill and take the first left signed R.A.F Woodbridge follow this road until you come to a 40mph zone and take the first left signed R.A.F Woodbridge, follow this road until you come to the gates of the runway where I will meet you hopefully.
For anyone who is coming from the north on the A14 just carry on up the A14 until you come to the Orwell Bridge and follow the same directions as above. You can't miss this bridge it is about a mile long. On the day I will bring my mobile for anyone who gets stuck, the number is 07730380155 (the guys name is Richard, or Richie).

I'm told that these links point to the place:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=633500&Y=248500&arrow=N&zoom=5

and for a closer look:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=633500&Y=248500&arrow=Y&zoom=3

Cheers,

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many's that then?

How many we got then?

Glen + 1;)

Dirk + 1

Any others coming for sure?

Just so I know who to expect.

Don't forget to bring your cheque books guys, or cash if you like. I'm sure Richie won't mind either way.

Cheers all:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
i'm coming.
will get alan zini to do the run for me, he's better at that kind of thing than me, i'll fluff it:D
is this ok?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
meet up

Anyone want to meet up on Sunday morning and run up together?

We shall be leaving our neck of the woods at about 7.30am which is just down the M2, will be up on the M25 at 8ish.

Dirk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts