GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am organising another TSC for the Sun 3rd Nov at the same location. For those who came earlier in the year will remember Ronnies almost 200mph exploits so hold him down and don't let him come to this one as he will p155 all over everyone again. For details check the www.sxoc.com web site

·
Registered
275 Posts
can i bring my rc stage 3 evo along? is it at woodbridge again?

was an excellent day last time (was in my old car then, white skyline), but can you get a good burger van along or summat, it was the only thing missing:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
BBQ? cushty! er, how about a load of top dolly birds too?:D

dont worry, i'll bring a few just incase;) :D
wait till you see my evo, its pimptastic....the transformation is complete;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
richie
do you want some evos to come along? should get quite a bit of interest on the mlr:)

convoy? yep! no speed cameras on that bit of a12 i think:D :smokin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spudgun if you could put up a feeler on the lancer board that would be excellent. Could you pm or phone me 07966396059 and let me know about the numbers that want to run from the MLR

·
Registered
275 Posts
richie
did you try to pm me? it says my inbox is full, but theres nowt in there:confused:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yes mate I did. Here is what I sent you:-
"Have you managed to get any of the evo boys/girls to come along. The cost for the day is £30 to run and £10 to spectate, all the details about the day are on the www.sxoc.com forum. I need the cheques sent to me asap as I need to pay for all the event costs".

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have just spoken to Simon Norris who is rebuilding his evo with more power and 200mph capability. This is coming down along with his S13.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hi richie
i dont know whats going on with this pm business, coz my inbox is empty, yet i'm getting emails saying its full...i give up:rolleyes:

as far as the mlr goes, not much happening at the mo', although with the norris car coming along, this should generate more interest. plus its still a month or so away.
i will keep the mlr thread up to date for you:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Question!

Ritchie,

How long is the "usable" runway length please??

Can you use running starts like at Elvington??

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You could actually use 2.2miles of this runway and still have a 0.5mile to brake in at the end but I usually set it up for a 1.7mile run with 0.5 to brake at the end

·
Registered
275 Posts
cheers guy, ive cleared out the sent box, so should be ok now:)

richie, ive started a thread on scoobynet for you too. you gotta give it time mate, still a month away;) :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For those of you that are interested in this event you will have the chance to beat a Ferrari 355 and a GT40. I am aiming to go for a 0930hrs start for the early birds.

·
Registered
275 Posts
so, any skylines going to this? its now only a week on sunday away. would be good to see a few off this board again:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts