GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as per title, straightliners are running a top speed day on the full main runway. £50 to enter your car for unlimited runs. pay on day.

spectating available on day, pay on gate.

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i assume so, the rwyb stuff is nothing to do with the company that were on their yesterday with top gear doing that speed attempt. Unfortunately the airfield is closed today while investigations continue apparently, but if Trev hears anything to the contrary as to why they cant run on sunday i'll be informed asap and post it up. real shame about "the hamster" though, comes across as a great bloke.
rgds

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Bren from Apex is running a huuuuuge 200SX meet on the sat and that has been confirmed as still going ahead...

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
When you boys get back can anyone let me know how the Holeshot Hayabusa Turbo (the white one) went.

She hit 257.3 mph 8 weeks ago and was trying top beat that. :clap:

Best regards Alan

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alan
jack frost turned up late, ran 193mph warming up, then 217mph on first test run, then 246mph on 3rd run. we had to leave at that point, but he was very confident of 250+with ease. his bike was superb, very smooth.
BIg cahoonies!

ps it was stretching brand new chain on every run, suffice to say he was fitting a new chain after 3rd run.

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
I was with him at Santa Pod last week and it was the bikes first outing he ran a 8.008 @184 terminal. after 3 consecutive 8.22,s Not bad as this is the same bike he used for the 257 top speed run 8 weeks ago. :bowdown1:

Oh and he built my engine :chuckle: :chuckle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts