GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top ten shootout DVD on sale at Trax
just to confirm its finally ready and will be on sale on sunday at trax. all those who took part will receive their video copy shortly afterwards.

trackday plus stall will be in trade area past Revs magazine stand. will hopefully have a promo copy running on tv screen all day.

showprice for sunday only is £10 video (60 mins) and £15 dvd (75mins)

the action is pretty lairy, top quality footage.! ( odd skyline creeps in! lol)

see you all sunday also on 200 plus stand
rgds
chris m

S

·
0 Posts
?

Hi Chris,

Can us non-going-to-Trax-not-worthy's get the DVD matey:)?

I would love to get me a copy of the top/10 - can you let me know where I can order it?

Thanks bud,

·
Registered
758 Posts
Top Ten Vid

Forgive me if i'm being a bit picky here ... but joe public buying the video before those who took part get theirs????

The phrase 'Arse about face' springs to mind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just to explain so it doesnt appear "arse about face", we dont actually get any video or dvd stock back until saturday am, and we may only get a few hundred dvd versions in time anyway, the main duplication run is still happening right now
the people who took part will obviously get a copy sent just as soon as we can!

actually turning round the production and duplication in time for this weekend has been a bit of a 'mare , so please be patient! 4 weeks to condense 24 + hrs of useable footage and turn it into a decent (hopefully) finished article, plus duplication, has been v busy work.

as for those not at trax, the website will hopefully be ready for online orders mid next week, and will also carry details of how to order by post or phone.

we also needed to get some ready for trax as its a major event and one of the last of the year.

hope this explains
rgds
chris m

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Chris, write my name of a DVD mate....i'll be over to get one as soon as i see the stand !

Daz

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
holiday- whats one of those? lol!

actually just found out we have the vids, but the dvds are being couriered to trax for sunday morning ! jese!!
so please bear with us if the dvds are not on sale till mid morning/lunch!

btw, I do have a few spare places on track ( 2 club sessions) so if anyone is toying with the idea of also joining 200plus then sunday is the time to do it and get out on track with us!

there are quite a few GTR register members also out with us on our first session at 12 noon, if anyone isnt taking part and has a good video camera would you do the honours and get some footage if poss?
cheers
chris m

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
camera man

hi i have obtained track time at 12,00 due to mate selling ticket and we are rigging up camera inside car ask tigger as may be swapping with her

lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts