GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

My mate is about to put a pair of Topgear tickets on Ebay, but I said I would ask here to see if there was any interest?

They are dated for Wed 24th June and 100% genuine.I'm told there is a 5 year+ waiting list for them.

I'm not sure on a value?

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i'm interested price???

Like I said there about to go on Ebay and there not mine.
I know the forum requires a price so I will say £500:D(no idea!) Or of course please put in a offer.

I have no idea on a value-but I would prefere one of my forum users to get them.

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heard today that there will be a 2nd set of tickets for the same date going on Ebay tomorrow.

Will post up Ebay number!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I would be careful mate as i am also registered with applause store and had an email from them stating that anybody found selling these tickets will be prosecuted as they are given away for free and not for sale.
They have had reports of people selling them on ebay etc and are clamping down on it.

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would be careful mate as i am also registered with applause store and had an email from them stating that anybody found selling these tickets will be prosecuted as they are given away for free and not for sale.
They have had reports of people selling them on ebay etc and are clamping down on it.

Its not me selling them, so I'm safe:D

I think I could get him to sell them on here-but hes after £150 for the pair-hence why I think he wanted to try ebay.

Anyone interested pm me and were see what he says.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts