GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought i would say that i have been using topspec imports, auction account service and they have been great.

here is my experience so far,

1. signed up for an auction account with topspec imports,

2. paid an deposit of £500 (which is refundable) to open the account,

3. topspec then issued me with an id and login password to view the cars on the their auction site,

4. i email topspec the lot numbers of the cars i like the look of and they get back to me with the translated datasheet,

5. If the datasheet sounds okay, and i want to bid topspec have one of their guys to inspect and take extra pictures of the cars,

6. Pictures are then emailed to me, along with the inspection then i decide if i want to continue bidding.

it has been a great experience, staying up late waiting for pictures and inspections to arrive then deciding on my budget :)

there's a couple of skylines in tonights auctions that i have my eye on
will keep up guys updated

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i dont suppose you work for them by any chance. lol;);)

just kidding:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have to say that my experience with them was superb as well. Marc is a top lad and I would not hesitate to use him again.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Marc is a good man, My second skyline is from him and I have no problem at all with him. and good service over all. :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i never bought from marc but i very nearly did, was a great bloke and very helpful.

and he used the best man tweenie for his check overs etc so that got a big thumbs up from me :)

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
thats a nice one ,is this the one with 17000kms on it that sold for 3.5 million yen ?
17,000ks on new nismo clocks maybe

but id doubt it went for 3.5m on 17,000ks on the original odo

£24k plus FOB, plus import plus registration, ouch expensive

1 - 20 of 23 Posts