GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all the non believers out there.

Just to let all you all know that i went up to torque of keighley this evening to look at the 1995 gts type m,i was very pleased with the car and the knowlege of the people,the lighting in the showroom was very good and i was amazed at the stock that they had and HOW GOOD THE QUALITY OF THE STOCK IS.
i had a couple of little bits and pieces that i wanted doing on the car before i pick it up and the guys said they will do that in with the price for me,many thanks guys.

I PERSONALLY WILL GO BACK THERE TO BUY ANOTHER CAR AND WOULD
CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THE GUYS AT TORQUE.

JUST CARNT WAIT TO PICK IT UP NOW.

MANY THANKS TO THE GUYS AT TORQUE SEE YOU ALL SOON;)

·
Registered
826 Posts

and you also claimed to be related to the owners on your other thread.

they are relatives yes,anyway what you think of it?any news on the type m?

is this a marketing ploy ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no im not related.someone on an old thread said they wjere related so i just took there word for it.
no keighley trade centre and torque of keighley are not related

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
The good news is that the technical section on this forum is very good and there is wealth of knowledge within. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want to fit a de cat pipe on the car,i have aquestion if i change it to a de cat pipe would it need to be remapped or adjusted everytime i swop them over for the mot?

·
Banned
165 Posts
THANK YOU TO GAVS GTS FOR SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND NOT FROM WHAT HE HEARD LIKE SB AND OTHERS
I never said what I heard was true, I just said what I heard an expressed that was what I heard, so nothing done wrong there. I never said you were related either and I never said a bad word about your company either or anything to that effect, so why do you continue to mention me?

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
THANK YOU TO GAVS GTS FOR SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND NOT FROM WHAT HE HEARD LIKE SB AND OTHERS

If you've got any sense, you'll lose the words "of keighley" from your website

I know its a place, but its got a reputation, which if you are unrelated, will tar your business

mook

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wave bye bye to all punctuation and grammer on this thread then :D

Is this going to decesend into another handbags @ dawn tuner bitchfest?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
have had a phone call today off the guys at torque and the car will be eady for me to collect tomorrow,hows this for an insurance deal,im 30 driving for 13years,no no claims bonus,no claims or offences. fully comp,x/s 350 and a premium of £860 think i got a good deal on it

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Hi to all the non believers out there.

Just to let all you all know that i went up to torque of keighley this evening to look at the 1995 gts type m,i was very pleased with the car and the knowlege of the people,the lighting in the showroom was very good and i was amazed at the stock that they had and HOW GOOD THE QUALITY OF THE STOCK IS.
i had a couple of little bits and pieces that i wanted doing on the car before i pick it up and the guys said they will do that in with the price for me,many thanks guys.

Well here's a thing. I have always thought of Car Traders in the area you mention as being places to tread with caution.

But your post has made me see the light, thank you for that, now if I am in the market for a high performance car, I will be up to North Yorkshire in a shot - happy in the knowledge that it is THE place to be for bargain jap imports.

Praise be, and many thanks!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no problem mate,when i pick the car up i will be happy to take photographs of any part of the car to show you or share with anyone just to show how good it is.
it only takes 1 person to spread a rumour and on a site like this it gets around like wild fire, i bet that there hasnt even been a handfull of people visit the dealer torque off this site,they are just taking other peoples words for it,all you have to do mate is do what i done and pay them a visit there are great guys

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Blimey... you are really passionate about this garage in a place that cannot be named... If the owners of that garage are as passionate about their business as you are about them, then they must be good. I mean, you are so impressed with them, you are even prepared to sing their praises out loud so we can all hear...

What a sweet sweet voice you have.

:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
why thank you,yes am praising them as i went to 4 other importers before torque and the others were arrogant,thought they knew everything and wouldnt listen to you,didnt get any of that at torque

1 - 20 of 21 Posts