GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Recent version DOES CLEAR error codes

tested mine earlier, and it does clear error codes like COBB does, maybe its the latest update, but it works, testes mine with decat pipe codes...

thought i would mention it.. give it a go on ecutek

C

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Does it tell you which codes are stored or just clears them?
When u do a code search it shows you, 0-100% then shows the codes IF you have any errors, on the Torque Pro android app

then you can save them, or clear them 'clear faults on ECU'

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thought i would share as ive tested it the last week... and it appears to clears error codes, as it would'nt . i only came across it by chance...

will test more tomorrow... but it looks like recent android app updates are very interesting...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Chronos, what device did you use for the obd port? I see an elm327 Bluetooth gadget for around £6 but wasn't sure if that would work with an apple device. Info shows windows based phone.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chronos, what device did you use for the obd port? I see an elm327 Bluetooth gadget for around £6 but wasn't sure if that would work with an apple device. Info shows windows based phone.
any of these with android will work below, Do a similar search base for other phones.. they only cost about £7-8

Android Torque ELM OBD OBD2 | eBay

i found an apple iphone/ipad one.. here, costs a few £ more

Car Diagnostic Scanner Apple IPhone Ipad touch wifi Wireless dashcommand torque | eBay

who needs cobb to clear codes, and check for faults. + 0-60times etc! and more... when torque app does it now! sweet.

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
Ive been uaing torque pro for a while now on various cars and have noticed one of there recent updates has improved with more range's of cars that it works with and for what you pay its a great app plus i still just use a simple elm327 bluetooth dongle too , £10 jobby .

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my apple compatible elm through today :) will have a practice on the misses vrs first lol
sweet keep us posted.,.. i was chuffed when i cleared the codes on kine, when i got an exhaust code.. and it fully cleared it with no cobb.. sweeeeeet.. its good for scanning for minor codes as well, that the display doesnt show.. and to check for codes too

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What app are you going to use with it? I got confused with all the different options available in the app store?

Dave.
Torque Pro ?

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Think I'm going to download the dashboard command app. Does a few other bits like 0-60. Not sure how good it will be but worth a punt :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Well it's already turned up and I've downloaded the dash command app for the iPad. Only tried it on the misses motor so far but very impressed :) she freaked when she thought I was going to do a 0-60 test and 1/4 mile time in her car lol.

Thanks for the recommend chronos

1 - 20 of 20 Posts