GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
you don't have to call him a p***k just for having a good time in his car. if the engine blows up, then you can laugh at him. Okay, yea a bit disrespectful of the local area though....

·
Registered
26,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you don't have to call him a p***k just for having a good time in his car. if the engine blows up, then you can laugh at him. Okay, yea a bit disrespectful of the local area though....
theres more to it, than what im going to post up

believe me he was, nearly caused an accident

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
okay, if he nearly caused an acccident then thats a different matter. You just said he was raggin it.

·
Registered
26,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"drifted" in the loose possible sense across 3 lanes of traffic, in the wet, whilst full on the redline, no need for it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Probably young and inexperienced, and hopefully scared the s**t out of himself in the process...

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
i strongly disagree here.

we all have some fun in our cars, as long as its responsible.

now if someone on here calls someone a prick for inresponsible driving then you better believe he done something bad!:)

im sure most of the people here do 100mph+ on the motorways at night/when empty. but atleast its responsible then (depends how you look at it though)

·
Registered
319 Posts
not at all done it deliberately trust me

just your normal essex chav :p
In which case I would have said it could well have been me, but then I'm from Kent and mine is white and a 32 and I'm not a chav. Nice to see you are not in the least bit stereotyping the driver. And yes, I do take great pleasure in manji'ing duel carriageways :D

** Sits and waits for the :chairshot **

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lol! Go Hudson :D

Something tells me you got a "bit" more car control when a cars sideways than most folk on here, lol... ;)
LOL :D Maybe, but you never know. ;)

I had to look though, it's in 'was it you' and was titled 'total prick' so I thought, 'That HAS to be me' :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I don't apprectiate being called a "small boy" thanks, i am 5,11" so im not small.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
5' 11"

your virtually a dwarf!

;)
Lol, how can you call that a dwarf.

This is a quote from a webiste with the average heights of people in the UK.

It has discovered that the average British man is 36 millimetres taller than his French counterpart.
The mean height of UK citizens is 1,755.1mm (5ft 9in). Among European men only the Dutch are taller, averaging 1,795mm and with a clear height advantage over the US men's average of 1,760.4.

Britons stand tall, Guardian Unlimited

1 - 20 of 52 Posts