GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided it's time to change cars so I'm putting my MY12 GT-R up for sale.

I purchased the vehicle from Alex F. Noble in Edinburgh in Feb 2013, the former keeper being the Managing Director.

The car has had very little use in my ownership, it was last serviced by Noble's in February of this year and has literally sat in the garage since then due to work commitments. The car's next service is a minor service due in Feb 2015 and it is taxed until the same time.

The only thing I've done in my ownership is change the tyres and the car now sits on 285/335 MPSSs.

Totally standard, a couple of stone chips I've had touched up but in general, the car is in very good condition and wanting for nothing, easy trouble free driving.

£56,950.00

Fully valeted, ready to drive away...

High res picture available on request.

Matt.

·
Registered
523 Posts
it would indeed mate, i tested vicky s black one today and it got me thinking again but its a hard choice my sport my 911 cabby and a rake off cash , i dont know what to do lol

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thought you was waiting till you got back??
I did, I had 32 messages when I got onshore and 1 guy prepared to offer near asking price and leave a deposit even with it being unseen.

TBH I followed your other thread and PMs and assumed it wasn't for you.

its finding the low miles ones in the right colour. I'm sure some will pop up at xmas time ish.
55k tops but less would be much better leaving a few pounds for a stage 1 or 2 even.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, this is a very sad update but here goes...

I've been in constant communication with the new owner-to-be who has sadly become seriously ill (hospitalised) in the past week and obviously cannot now complete the purchase of the vehicle as he can no longer drive.

The car is sat in the garage as pictured above having been fully valeted ready for his collection this weekend so it looks like it's back up for sale.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very sad indeed, although I'm sure his condition will improve, it's something that may stop him driving for the rest of his life.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts