GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAHAHAHA.

Its Awesome well done to all who edited the DVD.
And to all the people who ran there cars in it.
Its a totally AWESOME:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:
DVD.

Thank you Chris.

Sorry forgot to say BIG BIG thanks to ABBEY for the day.

wait till you all see and hear Rockets car. heheheheh

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hmmm bargain @ £15 on top of the full entry fee to take part:rolleyes:

Not even a discount mentioned for those who took part - bargain !!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I know youre sound mate:p

Was just wondering if my copy was ever going to turn up & why were we not offered a discount on any additionals we might have wanted.

Sort it out John mate.
i am sound. lol

hehehehhe

·
Banned
717 Posts
I know youre sound mate:p

Was just wondering if my copy was ever going to turn up & why were we not offered a discount on any additionals we might have wanted.
John- why didnt you contact us direct ?
All 120 competitor copies went out monday/tuesday (after us getting the stock way too late due to other 3rd parties), to the address provided on entry forms, free of charge. We made it very clear as usual that all competitors will receive a copy foc.

for info the event entry fee paid by competitors doesnt go anywhere near covering the costs of the event itself, nor the dvd costs, but all competitors will get a free copy. If for some reason yours hasnt arrived by friday please email and we'll ensure another one is sent out first class.

****- I'll pass the comments onto Simon , Tom and Naoko, i didnt have anything to do with the edit and have yet to see a copy myself :)

rgds
chris

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John- why didnt you contact us direct ?
All 120 competitor copies went out monday/tuesday (after us getting the stock way too late due to other 3rd parties), to the address provided on entry forms, free of charge. We made it very clear as usual that all competitors will receive a copy foc.

for info the event entry fee paid by competitors doesnt go anywhere near covering the costs of the event itself, nor the dvd costs, but all competitors will get a free copy. If for some reason yours hasnt arrived by friday please email and we'll ensure another one is sent out first class.

****- I'll pass the comments onto Simon , Tom and Naoko, i didnt have anything to do with the edit and have yet to see a copy myself :)

rgds
chris
Please tell them its made my Xmas.
Brin is Brilliant.

Well done TOTB

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Very good production:bowdown1:
Doesn't my car look slow with 350bhp:rolleyes: :mad:
It was ok on handling course tho:chuckle:
lol @ ***** interview