GTR Forum banner

301 - 320 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Hi guys. I have just spoken to Trevor Duckworth with respect to the availability of tyre crews to change/swap over tyres on the day. Trevor advised that this won't be offered as a specific service but clearly certain teams will have this capability.

So the question I have is do we have anyone within our team who can do this on the day? If not, I will explore another option with my wheel/tyre combination. Can anyone help please? :thumbsup:
You need to bring your own helpers/pit crew.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The TR Racing pit crew will be there in full force to assist all our cutomers.......however we dont have the facility to change tyres from wheels.

Hopefully there will be a trader of some kind who will be on hand with a tyre changing machine.

Roll on Sunday! :thumbsup:

Harry

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
The TR Racing pit crew will be there in full force to assist all our cutomers.......however we dont have the facility to change tyres from wheels.

Hopefully there will be a trader of some kind who will be on hand with a tyre changing machine.

Roll on Sunday! :thumbsup:

Harry
Thanks Harry :thumbsup: The MT's will be going on to Matt J's rims tomorrow morning so all is looking good :smokin:

See you Sunday morning mate at early bells ;)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Any of you bringing wets,or well threaded tyres that can cope with rain and standing water???

Weather forecast doesnt look good for Sunday Lots of RAIN.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
well... bad news guys....

Me and justin didnt sleep last night and worked through until now, so we cant talk :D
Massive massive thanks to Tony M19 for staying through the night to help us out and keeping refreshments going!

612 atw at 1.1bar on 97 pump fuel, that should be plenty given the weather report.
Failing that, 2.7bar race fuel and nitrous went quite well incase it dries up ;)

See you there

Rob

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

Me and justin didnt sleep last night and worked through until now, so we cant talk :D
Massive massive thanks to Tony M19 for staying through the night to help us out and keeping refreshments going!

612 atw at 1.1bar on 97 pump fuel, that should be plenty given the weather report.
Failing that, 2.7bar race fuel and nitrous went quite well incase it dries up ;)

See you there

Rob

As i said before, Any time mate was glad i could help.

Plus was glad we could get the car done.

Good luck and will see you Sunday morning.

Tony

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Rob and Justin not talking, what have you been feeding them Tony ::chairshot
Good luck for Sunday Rob and IMHO I much prefer option two (even if it rains )

Give them scoobies and evo's hell :thumbsup:

Smokey :smokin:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

See you there

Rob
i mite pop down the garage and delete the wet weather map, just for the comedy value. imagine all that talk in the wet..... sick.

good luck for sunday all.

:thumbsup:

kev

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
hey malc weather not great not bad TR 9.6 ludders 10.03 i think CPR evo 9.54
Thanks Karl,

Well at least they've got some runs in then, I was worried the whole day might have been a washout what with Rob from RIPS coming over from NZ.

Sounds like Tweenie has got straight in there with a brilliant 9.6 on what can't be a very grippy surface and very close the Evo too. Be keen to know how the RIPS car runs with Rob at the wheel.

Malc

·
Registered
271 Posts
Not a bad day.. Ludders you stole the show.
PS. Im sorry but couldnt help to laugh when the guy said "looks like another driver as Jeff is too scared" :D :D

Mr Begley!!! Where was you, was sooooo looking forward to seeing them 8s/7s :)

BTW if there was a prize for best sound it would goto that awesome merc Kleemann. It sounded like the luftwaffe... Quick ze germans are coming!!! :D

Plus cant believe that Katonas hubby was there driving the car of my dreams, although credit to him for launching it up and down all day for our amusement.

301 - 320 of 418 Posts