GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Not being funny here but who is 100% READY for this?

There is a good list of runners, we could have a very strong team.

Rob

·
Registered
393 Posts
Not being funny here but who is 100% READY for this?

There is a good list of runners, we could have a very strong team.

Rob
Ready to rock and roll. Have been out testing the launch every night and tweaking the suspension to get the highest G in 1 gear. Have gone form 1.2G to 1.45G with suspension and boost tweaks. 60' not to bad at about 1.3-1.4 on dirty ind est road. More to come.

Robbie

·
Registered
274 Posts
Me! :D However, haven't the entry forms to be in by tomorrow, i go on holiday for a week this evening.

B
To be in by the 3rd of July i think?

Im ready to rock and roll also, got a few practice sessions to do start of July, then bring on TOTB:squintdan

Ricky

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ready to rock and roll. Have been out testing the launch every night and tweaking the suspension to get the highest G in 1 gear. Have gone form 1.2G to 1.45G with suspension and boost tweaks. 60' not to bad at about 1.3-1.4 on dirty ind est road. More to come.

Robbie
Some sound and sight to be stood 2 feet away from you when you were launching.:clap:

Give those builders a good kick up the bum and make them clean up and road-sweep the road and the mess they have made of it.:chairshot

·
Registered
274 Posts
What times have you done so far mate?

Cheers.

Mick.

Mick, havent had any seat time for 18 months mate, just got the car back, so hopefully get a few runs in this Sunday.

Car is more than capable of a 10sec run, with me driving however, could be a different story:nervous:

Ricky

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Mick, havent had any seat time for 18 months mate, just got the car back, so hopefully get a few runs in this Sunday.

Car is more than capable of a 10sec run, with me driving however, could be a different story:nervous:

Ricky
OK Mate please let me know how you get on.

We haven't got much time left to get the forms in.

Cheers.

Mick.

·
Registered
274 Posts
OK Mate please let me know how you get on.

We haven't got much time left to get the forms in.

Cheers.

Mick.
Mick, i'll let you know how i get on on Sunday bud, i deffo need to get runs in this week as im back to work on Monday and not home again until the 20th.

The car done low 11's on its old spec 2 years ago, and that was with me having limited seat time also.

Ricky

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I am going to be running mine at York Raceway this Sunday Mick (on pump gas only) so will let you know what sort of times I run :thumbsup:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Mick, FYI....Shane is on holiday at the moment but when I spoke to him on Sunday he said he was still up for this. Incase you don't get a response from him.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah baby i was born ready, lets av it whoop whoop lol. :D
Well lookin forward to this one, gonna be a good turn out.
Cant wait to do the top speed run, how long is the runway out of interest? :thumbsup:

George: good luck this wkend matey, make sure u post up some times, would like to know how quick that beast is. Sounds pretty dam naughty lol. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Cheers Rob. Slight change of plan now. I mentioned to Tweenierob earlier today that I was planning to run pump fuel on Sundays and he went off it! He said that he has been on it all day mapping and setting up drain lines so I have to use the rocket fuel. YES!!! ;-)

Yeah baby i was born ready, lets av it whoop whoop lol. :D
Well lookin forward to this one, gonna be a good turn out.
Cant wait to do the top speed run, how long is the runway out of interest? :thumbsup:

George: good luck this wkend matey, make sure u post up some times, would like to know how quick that beast is. Sounds pretty dam naughty lol. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Cheers Rob. Slight change of plan now. I mentioned to Tweenierob earlier today that I was planning to run pump fuel on Sundays and he went off it! He said that he has been on it all day mapping and setting up drain lines so I have to use the rocket fuel. YES!!! ;-)
George do a few runs with pump fuel first mate just to get used to it then switch over to the rocket fuel :thumbsup:

Oz

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
George do a few runs with pump fuel first mate just to get used to it then switch over to the rocket fuel :thumbsup:

Oz
Good suggestion that Oz :thumbsup: It will be interesting to compare times and heart rates between the two fuels :D:D:D

161 - 180 of 418 Posts