GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in an extend tour of Scotland sometime in the summer of 2002 ?

I suggest a 3 or 4 day tour, taking in the best roads, most scenic locations and a quick visit to Knockhill and Crail for some top speed action.

I did this last year with some friends, and we set evening destinations which allowed us to take in our preferred routes, but still meet up for evening meals, drinks, partying etc. etc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
scottish tour

As an exiled Jock:( I would like to come back up and have a tour around (never driven the car in Scotland). i know a good few roads where the full extent of the Skylines handling abilities could be put to the test:smokin: A visit to Knockhill would be a good laugh to, as an ex season ticket holder there I am sure a group of Skylines would cause considerable interest Will watch this thread with interest but you can count me in

Stewart

·
Registered
492 Posts
Scotty-land...

Being a true Scot myself, I can make myself available for such a trip. Just let me know where and when and I'll be there.

Regards,

Rupert

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Jason,

I am interested. Once I have a new clutch for Crail.

Cheers Slippery.:smokin:

Come all you Scots sign up and lets show what amazing roads
we've got. (well apart from all the potholes)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Home!

It's about time I returned home! Any chance of going through Glen Coe area? Some very nice roads there:smokin:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stu,
Name the roads I'll do my best to combine them into a route plan. Glencoe will be on the plan, as it makes for a brilliant stop on the first night.

Slippery,
I'm relying on your knowledge of the highland region, for some road suggestions.

The tour I went on last year didn't really take account of my brakes cooking up, and I got whupped by a 30kg/30bhp Lotus bath-tub, but it was so much fun. We also cooked up the route map a bit, and I'll do my best to provide decent (suggested) route plans for everyone this time. :eek:

6 (cars) and counting.......... :smokin:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Jason we will all have to watch out as charlie is a proper racing driver VAUXHALL LOTUS.

SCOTTISH CHAMPION

1 - 9 of 9 Posts