GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Probably a dumb question this but is there a towing eye on the front of the R32? I was at a track day a while ago and they asked us to check for it and I couldn't find one. I could find the one on the rear, however.

I'm zooming round Silverstone with the LOT boys on Sunday, and thought i'd better ask, just in case.

Isn't there also some issue about towing GTRs with all 4 wheels on the ground(due to the 4 wheel drive or something)?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
There are 2 towing eyes at the front, one welded to the front/bottom of each chasis leg. They are partially obscured by the front splitter/brake cooling guides.

You can tow with all four on the ground, it's towing on a cradle with 2 off the ground that you can't do.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Cool Matty,

I am also considering a white dial kit and sent an email to you guys. Got one back from Alan Tanaka. Looks good but it's labelled with Kph in the picture.

Although my car has been converted to MPH the speedo still only reads upto 180, is there a way to change this?

J.

·
Registered
25,669 Posts
you have to appreciate that these are made for the japanese market where they dont run in MPH.

if you want parts, best to liaise with myself via pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts