GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gone non RF and need to get a sealer kit just incase, anyone no what to buy? Cheaper the better? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Where do u get that from mate? Is the conti compfort kit TMPS friendly do you no?
Amazon - did you click the link? Not had to use it yet, but there is also a version with its own compressor kit, can't compare to the conti, as not had to use that either.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is this slime bottle just basically plug and play or do you need the compressor kit?

I'm running non RF and would prefer something that fits in the passenger footwell compartment?

Si

·
Registered
3,517 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I have another compressor and keep it in a storage thing in the boot along with the other essentials like quick detailer, first aid kit etc etc....

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hi mate,
You should look at getting a Dynaplug - I've used it twice to fix punctures and they are brilliant, lasting the full life of the tyre with no loss of pressure.
You can get them here. Haven't used the supplier yet, but will order some spare plugs from them next week (which I also recommend you do).

You still need a compressor to re-inflate the tyre.

Protegimus

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice one ian, ive ordered some slime but il get some of them to because they look easyer to use and las longer. cheers

·
Registered
754 Posts
Cool, did you buy the slime kit with compressor?
I'm also going to get a compressor, pretty handy to have one just for adjusting tyre pressure.

Protegimus

1 - 18 of 18 Posts