GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

Looking for a place in Scotland central belt that could take a look at my R35's TMPS (had a flat tyre so that warning will need reset)

also the car is getting a reading from one of the TPMS sensors (just happened)

Thanks in advance for any info

Sandy

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Hello Folks,

Looking for a place in Scotland central belt that could take a look at my R35's TMPS (had a flat tyre so that warning will need reset)

also the car is getting a reading from one of the TPMS sensors (just happened)

Thanks in advance for any info

Sandy
Anybody who lives local to you can reset the tpms with either an ecutek cable or cobb.
If the tpms sensor has failed that will need replacing and again ecutek or cobb plus a trigger tool is required.
I would suggest you post up the region where you live so anybody who is local with the equipment can help you out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey folks,

Would this trigger tool do the job?

I have a my13 R35

EL-50448 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Activation Tool OEC-T5

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Quick question I***8217;ve just fitted mew tyre to mate 17 plate car and set to 32 all road but one sensor is saying 22 and low pressure.
So sensor is working but not saying correct pressure.
Anyone any ideas?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would anyone have a guide on how to do the resetting of the sensors etc using ECUtek and the tpms trigger tool?

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Would anyone have a guide on how to do the resetting of the sensors etc using ECUtek and the tpms trigger tool?
It's quite straight forward, once cable etc all plugged in, load the software and choose TPMS registration.. and follow the onscreen prompts.. You'll see the indicators flash once the tpms sensor is registered.

Ecutek TPMS

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
You will need to download the ecutek software onto your laptop. Then plug in the cable and dongle to the laptop. Connect the cable to the OBDI port which is found under the dashboard in a clipped cover above your right knee.
Switch on the car ignition and click on the software to identify the cars ECU. Find the TPMS registration section in tools, you need to hold the trigger tool against the front left tyre wall above the tyre valve, press the tool button once and release, a few seconds later the indicators on the car should flash, go to front right and repeat, rear right and finally rear left. The ecutek display on the laptop should say TPMS registration complete and if you look at your display unit in the car it should show the four pressures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts