GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive thanks to Justin and Tony who went well beyond the call of duty last night to get my GFs Drift 33 prepped and ready for mapping despite working outdoors with sleet coming down :bowdown1:

Just upgraded to steel turbo, 550s,walboro, FPR and PFC on her 33

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2615/4181407000_8d99ed5215_o.jpg

Needed to get the FPR set up so the lads popped round with their gear to help out

What was expected to be a 30 min job turned into more like 2 hrs in the freezing cold as what was finally diagnosed as a split fuel pipe meant fuel pressure was reading as zero :runaway:

Cant say thank you enough their time and dedication. It means we are off to get it mapped by Greg from westom performance tonight :D

Should be ready for shakedown at DWYB next weds :cool:

·
Registered
463 Posts
ah now i know why justin said he thinks he has cold lol ! ! :D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the car mapped last night

380bhp
375 lb/ft

@ 1.3 bar

Not bad for a stock 100k+ mile RB25 :cool:

Greg at weston is a mapping ninja - he spent thrice as long on mapping for throttle response , drivability and midrange than he did on out right power

Used a 1/4 tank to get there and an 1/8th to get back = class :bowdown1:

Well impressed. :D

ah now i know why justin said he thinks he has cold lol ! ! :D
LOL nah he had the cold before we saw him, but i doubt the outdoor snowy work helped :runaway:

·
Super Moderator
15,775 Posts
Does anyone know if they are still doing general servicing and MOT work? Also anyone got a number if so - their website is down. :(

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Does anyone know if they are still doing general servicing and MOT work? Also anyone got a number if so - their website is down. :(
TR Racing is still in business Toni :thumbsup:

There will be a new website up and running shortly, along with a traders area on here with some updates on a few projects :cool:

I'll PM you my number, give me a call.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Toni,

As Giles has said our new site is about to go live any day now.

In the meantime, catch us on 01279 443134.

Thanks
Harry

·
Super Moderator
15,775 Posts
cheers guys, I have sent an email.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts