GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i just need to post this as im so over excited and over the moon about this ....
it starts when i had my first service on my car and didnt feel to different when i got it back. anyways a few more months of ownership and im meeting new people from here etc then i meet simply mo or (mooooooooooo)
he recomends me to tr racing
as there were a few bits i werent happy with with my last tuner i thought "what the hey"
so called them spoke to harry to find out a price
he said hed call me back in 10-15 mins i thought more like monday as it was a friday evening lol BUT... 5 mins later he phones me back with the prices lol i was so shocked top service .

so i then booked my car in for the clutch to be done and have an air con belt fitted and to generally inspect the car over

so oct 14th finally comes i go down there even at first thing in the morning they all cheery happy to see you and so on ,
in doing the clutch to my car which is perfect in every way by the way. they found that the air con bolt bracket was on upside down, found loose bolts which had been left by the previous tuner so far so good top man Justin.

so then the clutch is all done got a new air con belt in and working fine , then rob takes the car to listen for any pinking and so on comes back and asks if Ive had the plugs changed? i was like err i think so it did have a major service before.
anyway he whips off the spark cover takes one look at them while still in the engine and says err they're standard Nissan plugs mate he look one out to inspect and first thing rob said was" look at the gap on that bad boy" ha ha. so he then proceeded to replace my plugs . took the car for another spin after came back and sweet as a nut :) i then paid what i owed and left the second i got round the corner i planted it and oh my god i feel like i have a new skyline its so much quicker spools up A LOT faster and holds the power right through i cant believe it its unreal i have a very quick car now ( well what i say at the mo is quick) and it all thanks to TR racing for helping me out

thank-you thank-you thank-you

Rob harry and Justin

YOU LOT REALLY MADE ME A HAPPY MAN YESTERDAY

:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
893 Posts
It's always good to hear positive feedback about a business, instead of the usual negative type. It certainly sounds like your expectations were both met, and exceeded.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Chris,

Just a quick post to say thanks again for bringing the car in.
It was the power steering tensioner that was upside down, luckily the bolt hadnt snapped like we normally see. It was also nice to run through step by step with you whilst we worked on the car, not only so you can see how we work but it also give you guys a better understanding of your cars and what they look like underneath.

Thanks again

Justin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Every time I leave there I have a massive grin. The boys are fantastic. Ive never felt like they havent got time for you - despite being very very busy.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
hmm, im feelin like a rb30 bottom end swap....can only aford a stocker tho...wonder if trracing can quot me happy
As per PM, from what i can remember RIPS does a good price on a fully cleaned up ready to go stock RB30, give him a shout.

Rob

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Sounds like good customer service Chris, don't think you could ask for better service by the sounds of it :)

OK, this must be a first... who let Justin near a PC??? :chuckle:
Reckon he must have a ghost writer mate :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GTaaaaaarrrrrr! i see your car down there mate very nice ;)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Remember Tyre Pressures:smokin::smokin:

****, I have a checklist from Rob longer than the Yongle Dadian :smokin: I even have yellow chalk that I stole from my little boy to mark the wheels and tyres with to measure the slippage.

If I come away from this weekend in one piece it will be a minor miracle mate :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sounds like good customer service Chris, don't think you could ask for better service by the sounds of it :)

OK, this must be a first... who let Justin near a PC??? :chuckle:
harry n rob must have left him alone in the workshop again.:chuckle:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts