·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Vin,

Your question is very vague

I will try to be helpful

They are Skyline experts

The team who work there live and breath Skylines all day ,every day

They always go the extra mile for customers even if its just a routine service or building and prepping 1000+ HP Drag GTR

It is rumoured the coffee is not that good but that could just be viscous internet lies :runaway:

If you use the search button you will find lots of positive feedback from satisfied customers

If you can explain a bit more about what you need know i will try to help further :D

cheers

Lex

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Lex, I tried to find a web site but couldn't.

There is a guy on here called Lamb (his real name is Harry) who has offered to sell me some R34 turbos. He says they are at TR Racing but that's the last I heard from him which was two weeks ago. Just trying to get hold of him and wondered if he was affiliated with the place.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Sorry Lex, I tried to find a web site but couldn't.

There is a guy on here called Lamb (his real name is Harry) who has offered to sell me some R34 turbos. He says they are at TR Racing but that's the last I heard from him which was two weeks ago. Just trying to get hold of him and wondered if he was affiliated with the place.

Cheers
Vin,

Lamb works at TR - indeed i spoke to him there earlier today. He can be reached on 01279443134

The website is currently being redeveloped

Cheers

Lex

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Vintoni, sorry we are extremely busy.....have pm'd you.

Thanks
Harry

·
Registered
135 Posts
From what I've seen and read they are one of the best guys in the uk that work on Skylines. If I had a Gtr I know where I'd be going with it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congratulations to Justine and Charlene for there new arrival.

Baby girl born today 6lbs 6.5 ozs, as i said to Justin, glad she takes after her mum in the looks department !!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Congratulations to Justine and Charlene for there new arrival.

Baby girl born today 6lbs 6.5 ozs, as i said to Justin, glad she takes after her mum in the looks department !!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
+1 on the congratulations front :thumbsup: Rumour has it that the little one has already outstripped her Daddy on IT skills :D Can anyone confirm :popcorn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts