GTR Forum banner

Sold - Track Day CBA Wheels £575

3K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  besty 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of OEM CBA wheels available for sale. The wheels have some kerb damage on the fronts and don't have any TPMS fitted. I've used them for track days over the last 7 years. They don't have cracks or welds and were balanced a couple of years ago. They are fitted with OEM Dunlops that are quite worn from track use - see pictures. The wheels are currently in Sutton Coldfield but could be brought down to Ware in Herts. Collection preferred

#2 ·
I have a set of OEM CBA wheels available for sale. The wheels have some kerb damage on the fronts and don't have any TPMS fitted. I've used them for track days over the last 7 years. They don't have cracks or welds and were balanced a couple of years ago. They are fitted with OEM Dunlops that are quite worn from track use - see pictures. The wheels are currently in Sutton Coldfield but could be brought down to Ware in Herts. Collection preferred - £800.
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap Automotive design

Attachments

#9 ·
I think the biggest issue would be the cost because of the size and weight. It might be possible to to take the tyres off if you didn't need them but then I'd be worried the alloys might suffer damage in transit. There may also be duties for you now we've left the EU ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.