GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My first post here. I met Cem (Blowdog) earlier in the year at Gaydon Hall. We discussed the possibility of doing a friendly GT-R & RS4 track day. We also decided that Donnington would be a good track.

Well, thanks to John Roberts (RS4) we have a possible date to put some interesting cars on the track. The preliminary details are:

Donnington GP Circuit
26th Feb 2003
60 Cars to make it ours (Book-a-track Event)
£150-170 each car
Open pit lane

The following sites have been invited: www.rs4.org, www.audi-sport.net, and yourselves.

Are you interested?

Cheers,

PhilT.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Dono oh yes indeedy!

Yep i'll have some of that. Hopefully i will have this brake problem sorted once and for all by then!

Floaters?!?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
would love to come!! but, car will probably be off the road still, bum! unless someone wants to lend me one!!;)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Cem is...

GP circuit the one we did in the summer? As in with the Melbourme loop?

If so everyone get on the phone and order your AP 6 pot kits now!:cool:

My favorite circuit! ...can't wait!

..Ian

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
possibly count me in as car may not be on road by then hopefully
will be if it is will have some of that a birthday treat

is it a week day ? as will sort day off work

lee

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL - 'If you don't ask you don't get' or 'better in my pocket than in someboby or nobody elses'!! I've already paid, so no chance of getting anything for free :( . Maybe one day I'll have enough to get a free day :) .

Actually, if you ask Jonny; I asked that everyone who registered for the first Donnington day we did, got £5 of their booking and I got nothing.

I'm a good egg, honest. :)

BTW - If people are thinking of getting a camera mount, then these are probably the best - http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Mounting Brackets.htm (CAMCORDER SUCTION MOUNT). I've told then that I have posted a link on a couple of boards and also asked if they could offer a discount to anyone who wants to buy one, so may be worth mentioning that you saw this on www.gtr.co.uk. :)

HTH,

Phil.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Put me down as a maybe not sure if I will be around that week at the moment, working away from home. Hope to make it the 1st one of the year though. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Put me down!

I'll teach you GTR boyz what a GTS can do ;) Then again....maybe not! :D I'll give it a damn good go though! ;)

When do you need payment?

James

1 - 20 of 54 Posts