GTR Forum banner

2 day poll: Non-Skylines attending the Skyline Track Day (for participants only).

• Keep things as they are, i.e. 22 Skylines plus 2 non-Skylines?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Raise the limit to 28 and allow 4 more non-Skylines to join in?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By popular demand, here's a poll to hopefully resolve the matter of non-Skylines attending the 'Skyline Track Day' on 2nd November.

Peter.

BTW, keep the other thread running for comments so that we don't fragment things. :)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Track Day

I like a few others have participated in quite a few track days over the last 18 years and I feel that a perfect number is about 28-32 cars.Yes we know there is aways a rush to strut your stuff at the start and after the lunch break but all seems to generally sort its self out creating a good flow of action without those big gaps with no cars on track that do occur,AND it means Peter will have to give us a small refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Henry.:D :smokin:

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, got the numbers wrong. It's actually 21 Skylines plus 3 non-Skylines at the moment. The 3 are an STi, the Racelogic Supra and a GTiR.

Henry, just when I thought I'd make a few bob, doh! At 28, that'll be £50 each so you'll not only have the pleasure of looking forward to the track day but I'll pay you when you turn up.. :)

Peter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts