GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not downloaded it, but...

I guess this is that prat in the EVO VII?

What a tosser. Although it was apparently a tyre blowout that caused his little 'incident' at the end. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Track Day heros are a menace, nice to see that Justice was done on that occasion...

What an a$$hole

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Oh I remember this one...
The first part of the footage is actually the owner/instructor of the school, while the person that crashed it was his daughter. Thats what some french guy said on the lancer forums anyways...

An asshole might be an asshole but nobody deserves that!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Ahhh .. that clears things up a bit. I still dont consider that kind of driving very responsible at a track day though... Maybe I'm just an old prude :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Grosse Gefaerh

In Germany the GG license plate means that the car is registered in Gross Gerau, the drivers from there have such a poor reputation that they are referred to as Grosse Gerfaerh (great danger) I guess this lady is just proving them right :)

Paul.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Do me a favour

That was an awesome display of driving 'til it went wrong. Give the lady some credit for that. If any of you drive like that on trackday you might want to come alogn to my drift days that I hold regularly. The next on on the 19th is now fully booked, but email me and I'll keep you posted on the next ones!

·
Registered
520 Posts
No one can deny it was excellent driving, but there is a time in a place. In France maybe this kind of driving is usual on trackdays...

< Enfield > But... If this French woman came to a trackday I was attending at Cadwell Park and sped around doing powerslides, and overtaking on bends, I'd say...... < /funny guy >

:D :D :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
OI

She may have an Evo 7 and she may be able to drive, but if she came to my trackday I'd say.........OOOIIIIIIIII SLLLLLAAAGGGGGGG.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
LMAO

And you'd be well in order driftaholic ... (etc)

I've not seen any Mr.Enfield in ages!

·
Registered
389 Posts
just watched that vid and all i can say is WTF!!!

awesome display of car control but bad track manners...........such a shame...
G.

S

·
0 Posts
Driftaholic:

Are your drifting outings the same ones I have just read about in Banzai (actually might have been JapPerformance) ?

They look like some fun :)

Nice one!

·
Registered
515 Posts
yeah that's it

I'm the one they decsribed as "ex-racing driver james wolstenholme proves that he can't drift in his 944"....I'll show ya, ya cheeky bastards! If only I'd had my Skyline that day ;)

If you're quick I might be able to fit you into the one on the 19th....I won't know 'til Monday though!

James

·
Registered
961 Posts
didnt that wheel burst! coz of over inflation
and just driffted into the kitty litter !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts