GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone help me with some list prices for the options in the two years above. Question marks indicate I'd like confirmation or more!

Options:
Nismo-style Seats: MY20 = £9,000; MY21 = £9,300
Carbon Spoiler and Bootlid: MY20 = ???; MY21 = £4,500 (This is/was a combined option)
Carbon Roof: MY20 = £2,000; MY21 = £2,000
Ceramic Brakes: MY20 = £7,500?; MY21 = £7,500

Your time and info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
MY21 Track Edition with Carbon Ceramic Brakes vehicle price £108k

Additional options:

Carbon Roof: £2k
Carbon Spoiler and Carbon Bootlid: £4.5k
Recaro Carbon Seats: £9k

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought seats option had gone up to £9.3k this year?

·
Super Moderator
16,038 Posts
It is but they are beautiful....carbon backed etc.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they are as comfy as the Nismo ones I'd be happy. Fed up with the Premium & Recaro model ones!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had some more info so have updated question marks in original post

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
This sounds a good deal!

Limited to only 1 unit, when it's gone it's gone.
MY21 Nissan GT-R Track Edition
Gun Metallic Grey Paint
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Carbon Fibre Roof
Carbon Fibre Boot lid
Carbon Fibre Spoiler.
The track edition will also come with the new lightweight wheels, fully bonded body and of course the new turbo's from the GT3.
£120,140.00
Reduced to...
£109,999.00
That's over £10k discount 🔥🔥🔥
So £29,999 deposit, 36 X £644.45
OFP. £64,326.67, 5.99%APR
PCP based on 6000 miles per annum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The Nismo carbon seats are stupidly priced at £9k, Alfa for example offers Sparco carbon shell seats for £3.2k.

I would love carbon seats in a GTR, its a shame Nissan doesn't offer them at a real world price. I would probably pay £5k to have them.

If they are as comfy as the Nismo ones I'd be happy. Fed up with the Premium & Recaro model ones!
What's up with these two seat options John, it sounds like you have had both? Do you have a preference?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I've got older I've put on weight! Seriously, the Recaros are great for track but not touring friendly. The Premium are the opposite. Did drive one with the Prestige seats and was happy but then the dropped the colour I would have had.
Generally, they are all ok but I have to stop after two hours of motorway driving as my hips get bruised.
The best seats I've had in a Nissan are those fitted in the Juke Nismo (mk 1). Could drive that for 3 hours plus, Lucozade bottles permitting.
Then I sat in (but not drove) an MY20 Nismo and thought wow, this is how they all should be. But would need a few hours driving if anyone wants to lend me one...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am on the well proportioned side too and am undecided on Recaro vs Prestige. I will need to decide soon though. I would be inclined to go for Recaros just for the extra support in the corners but then I am stuck with the red bits of which I am not much of a fan.

·
Registered
461 Posts
This sounds a good deal!

Limited to only 1 unit, when it's gone it's gone.
MY21 Nissan GT-R Track Edition
Gun Metallic Grey Paint
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Carbon Fibre Roof
Carbon Fibre Boot lid
Carbon Fibre Spoiler.
The track edition will also come with the new lightweight wheels, fully bonded body and of course the new turbo's from the GT3.
£120,140.00
Reduced to...
£109,999.00
That's over £10k discount 🔥🔥🔥
So £29,999 deposit, 36 X £644.45
OFP. £64,326.67, 5.99%APR
PCP based on 6000 miles per annum.
Is this the car at Noble's ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
So have they replaced the turbos themselves....as wasn’t it only the US versions that got those turbos on the my20....all ours had was the new turbos that were mounted differently and supposedly had more grunt out of corners etc due to slightly faster spool....of which I’ve noticed no discernible difference?!🤷🏻‍♂️🤔😂

1 - 20 of 47 Posts