1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
GTR pilot drives like a **** :chairshot

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
good driving from both cars, text book driving from the gtr driver. and also the best quality onboard camera i think i have ever seen.

kev

·
Registered
31 Posts
That 430 driver was pants....I would love to have seen the video go on and seen the drivers swap cars...think it was down to pure driving ability rather than car performance...still an awesome video and given the price difference between the 430 and GTR....the GTR wins hands down

·
Registered
220 Posts
correct - tyre pressures

some mad drivers on this track - the guy with the hazards on the racing line and the punto(?!) taking the middle of the track round a bend - they need shooting!

And what was the other GTR doing - running in?

rant over and ... relax

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
evo driver must have wet his pants a little, so too the scud driver at the end of the straight under braking... he he.
nice vid though. how good do scuds sound on full chat. awesome!

·
Registered
68 Posts
It does look to be more driver-related than car related – the Ferrari driver was not always taking the best lines and seemed to get somewhat rattled under pressure, whereas the GT-R driver was getting pretty much every corner well.

I suspect that, with a swap of drivers between the cars, the result would have been reversed.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Looks like the Ferrari driver has too much money and never spend any of that on a driving lesson.......

GTR´s are hardly beaten on track.....must have a real good driver in a GT2 or something like that to beat a stock GTR.....must have a driver without wife and with very big balls to beat a tuned GTR:D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Good stuff...

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
good driving from both cars, text book driving from the gtr driver. and also the best quality onboard camera i think i have ever seen.
kev
+1. Would like to know how he mounted that camera.

My rear window mount gets a similar angle but too much rear view mirror for my liking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts