GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has a stand alone annual or single event trackday policy for a 2016 R35.

I was told to try Adrian Flux but they have told me the car is too expensive for them to cover.

Don’t really want to take the risk in doing a trackday without any cover.

Many thanks

Martin

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has a stand alone annual or single event trackday policy for a 2016 R35.

I was told to try Adrian Flux but they have told me the car is too expensive for them to cover.

Don’t really want to take the risk in doing a trackday without any cover.

Many thanks

Martin
Hi Give pace ward a ring,they do single event track day insurance,ive just done a session at japfest silverstone and they charged £117,excess will be steep,normally 10%of car value and it only covers you so if you get hit by someone else say you hit the tyre wall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Give pace ward a ring,they do single event track day insurance,ive just done a session at japfest silverstone and they charged £117,excess will be steep,normally 10%of car value and it only covers you so if you get hit by someone else say you hit the tyre wall.
Thank you mate, I will give them a try. I think from my Evo days though you have to be insured with them on a road policy too and they were a little on the pricey side last time. Always worth a phone call though - much appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,782 Posts
PACE WARD have been ace for me and always seem competitive. I've insured/renewed with them 4 years running. Couldn't be happier. Definatly worth a try

1 - 4 of 4 Posts