GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A potential car I am going to buy has a Cobra tracker, have no clue how trackers work.

- How do I pay for it to be activated?
- How much is a subscription normally?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
You have to ring Cobra/Vodafone direct to activate.

They only do 1 year subscriptions, you can't buy a permanent deal.

Cost is £145 (I think).....

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
I renewed in feb 2017, 1 year £215 and 3 year £585. No lifetime option i asked.

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
My insurance requires a cat 5 tracker, and i'm getting the ghost soon as well, to compliment it, and keep my godzilla safe and unstartable! :cool:
Best way.:cool:
LV always wanted Trackers to my "M" cars, not any more they know they are crap.

·
Vendor
6,328 Posts
A potential car I am going to buy has a Cobra tracker, have no clue how trackers work.

- How do I pay for it to be activated?
- How much is a subscription normally?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Total waste of money, the item is crap, the monitoring system and the customer service /support is completely shite. The ghost is the ultimate weapon against vehicle theft, we can do these on the gtr as we have done several 07973733441

·
Registered
249 Posts
Total waste of money, the item is crap, the monitoring system and the customer service /support is completely shite. The ghost is the ultimate weapon against vehicle theft, we can do these on the gtr as we have done several 07973733441
Do you do work in Essex? Or only if people come to you? Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My insurance requires a cat 5 tracker, and i'm getting the ghost soon as well, to compliment it and keep my godzilla safe and unstartable! :cool:
Who do you call to set up subscription? Vodafone directly or cobra? Cant seem to find a number online?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've had terrible experience with Cobra - didn't bother then activating it. Load of balls and terrible service. Waste of money in my opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts