GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
just got my 35 ,been waiting to activate the factory fit tracker,phoned cobra and they cannot detect it tryed 2-3 times no joy they just cant communicate with it ,any suggestions ,i think it could be kapput .....but anyone know anything .......cheers:confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
This happened with mine and turned out that the fuse was missing so just put a new one in and instant communication.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If a previous owner had the annoying clicking on start up due to the contract expiring they probably pulled the fuse too! :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Harryturbo, have you got the number for the tracker co. as i got my 35 this week and need to get it sorted previous owner didnt have the details? And now i know what the annoying ticking is when you get in it at least;)

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
This happened with mine and turned out that the fuse was missing so just put a new one in and instant communication.
So if a thief breaks into a car equipped with a Cobra tracker system if he pulls the fuse to the tracker it no longer works? :nervous:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fuse

thats a good point.
.....eeerrrrrrmmmm

·
Registered
257 Posts
So if a thief breaks into a car equipped with a Cobra tracker system if he pulls the fuse to the tracker it no longer works? :nervous:
The tracker will then send a signal saying it has been tampered with and cobra can still track the vehicle due to it's back up battery's.

·
Registered
644 Posts
How do i remove the fuse ?? lol that clicking is driving me nuts everytime i start the car :s

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
No, it's an optional extra I believe.

Personally I'd rather fit my own.
Problem with the standard Cobra one is it clicks when the subscription runs out, so it's easy to find out where it is always fitted.

Seems rather stupid for a security device.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone know which fuse needs to be pulled to stop the ticking noise and is there any risk in pulling it as I dont have the blipper thing?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
where is this tracker fitted so we can all check our fuses .....:confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts