GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for traders insurance and am only aware of Tradex, who quotes me about £5000 last year :eek: :eek:

I am now 25, and would like to get traders as I import cars into the UK from japan, and would like to get a chance to drive them, and register them, etc, etc.

Rather than buying private insurance, then cancelling, then buying, then cancelling, etc, etc.

I do NOT have a registered business, and have 0 NCB, due to me driving a company car for the past 3 years.

Any ideas, advice, or links to insurance companies???

Thanks guyz,

J33LUS :D

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
See if you can get AXA via an agent

We used them for years and nobody has ever beaten them. But if you go direct it usually costs more for some reason.

Mark.

·
Banned
153 Posts
J33LUS said:
I am looking for traders insurance and am only aware of Tradex, who quotes me about £5000 last year :eek: :eek:

I am now 25, and would like to get traders as I import cars into the UK from japan, and would like to get a chance to drive them, and register them, etc, etc.

Rather than buying private insurance, then cancelling, then buying, then cancelling, etc, etc.

I do NOT have a registered business, and have 0 NCB, due to me driving a company car for the past 3 years.

Any ideas, advice, or links to insurance companies???

Thanks guyz,

J33LUS :D
i use them ..and i pay 18pounds a year,,im 34.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts