GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title please. Has anyone got a trailer for sale that is suitable for transporting my R34 GT-R to and from events? :cool:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
grr youre not going to be changing your car from a road car are you george!!!

cant take another gorgeous GTR off the roads!

what you want is a van/minibus to follow you that can carry your team and tools! :p

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grr youre not going to be changing your car from a road car are you george!!!

cant take another gorgeous GTR off the roads!

what you want is a van/minibus to follow you that can carry your team and tools! :p
Absolutely not pal :D The car will remain a road car, it's just that I want to try some tracks which are some distance from me (where God lives) and don't want to pile on unnecessary miles.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Absolutely not pal :D The car will remain a road car, it's just that I want to try some tracks which are some distance from me (where God lives) and don't want to pile on unnecessary miles.
Exactly why I'm looking at getting one George.
Of the ones I've seen, the Brian James A-Max seems to be the best suited to the GT-R.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly why I'm looking at getting one George.
Of the ones I've seen, the Brian James A-Max seems to be the best suited to the GT-R.
You know what they say about great minds Matt :thumbsup: Brian James is the name I have come across the most as well but I haven't got to the stage of establishing which model is best suited. What is the A-Max rated to mate, do you know?

Cheers,

George

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Brian James is the name I have come across the most as well but I haven't got to the stage of establishing which model is best suited. What is the A-Max rated to mate, do you know?
Taken from the brochure I have;

A-max is a focused, class leading trailer design centred on operational ease. The core features provide the easiest and safest ramp loading
system yet devised, rendering a traditional hydraulic tilt-bed operation virtually superfluous to all but the most specific applications.
Its light weight, low centre of gravity combination is safe and stable, providing the well controlled towing experience that many previous
Brian James Trailers customers have come to rely on. To keep pace with the growth in size of many modern vehicles A-max trailers offer
the choice of a superior wide bed of up to 1.96m (6ft 5). Anyone concerned with minimising the risk of vehicle damage during loading and
unloading will find this particularly useful.
A high specification of standard equipment and a comprehensive options list ensures you can create an exact specification for your needs.

The model I am looking at is the AM-T-310 - it's the only 16ft bed rated over 2 ton, the rest are all either 14ft or 1400Kg.

A-Max Product codes: AM-T-310

Load bed length: 4.8m (16ft)

Load bed width: 1.96m (6ft 5)

Gross cap. Kg: 2,600

Load cap. Kg: 2,015

Price: £ 1,945

Extras;

Centre Deck and store: £ 199

Winch 2 gears manual: £ 179

Tie-down wheel straps: £ 124

All plus V.A.T.

Hope that helps, you can download the brochure direct from the Brian James website anyway George.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts