GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skyline transfer box required by interested party to fit into drag car.Any boxes out there for sale.
Regards ,
Ross.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Transfer Box

Hi Somberg,
The man in question is running a 560 BHP twin turbo V6 and is looking for a programmable transfer box so he can vary the torque split. I don't know which would be best for his needs .
Please advise!
Regards,
Ross.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hi Ross

The R32/R33 transfer box have a much bigger chain inside than the R34 version. Having said that, I haven't heard of an exploded R34 transfer with big HP (up to now). So, I guess you can take either. Have a good look at the For Sale section; there's at least one R32 I know of that's being parted out. You can also try Abbey Motorsport, they may have a transfer box.

Andre.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Transfer Box

Somberg,
Thank you for the information.
Must communicate more on R32's.Have you any parts ?
Regards,
Ross.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hi Ross

I've got several R32 and R34 transfers, but I need them myself so they're not on sale I'm afraid. I also can do carbon parts for R32 and R34.

Andre.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Fear not for I have not forgotten thou !

Glen

I'm working on it actually in between things; need to get the car ready first :smokin:

Tip: use it as a dip sauce with some bread (in case you can get that over there :p ;) :D )

Andre.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Car first

cor I don't know. You've got all your priorities wrong. Stomach first mate :D .

I know its a dip just wondered what the ratio was and also what else was said as it was a lot of writing :) .

In your own time Andre.

Cheers.

glen

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Andre

I am in holland on sunday and for a few days... where are you based?
I am in the dam looking at the moije meisjes.. oh and doing some training as well for a few days.

Just wondering for future ref.

Nick - Geile Bok

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Nick,

I'm based in the Nijmegen area. Got no time on Sunday unfortunately - have to get the car back from the show in Hasselt.
Don't catch a cold in Amsterdam trying to get on a level with the locals there ;) :D :smokin:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Nijmegen

I remember doing a 'Big March' with the forces out their many, many years ago.

And no I don't mean I landed with the Airborne in 1944 before anyone asks :D .

glen

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That must have been the world famous Vierdaagse van Nijmegen. The only event that causes a soldier to do something at all I was told :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts