GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mind to ask did anyone solve P283c fault code ? The 1st gear and reverse keep blinking on the indicator.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Mine was stripped down and a damaged selector ring was found? This was replaced and circlips along with solenoid clips were added to futureproof the car.

Good luck - hope its nothing serious. But dropping and stripping the gearbox isn't cheap!!!

·
Vendor
480 Posts
Stuck shift fork yep, drop the trans pan and sol pack, you may manually be able to pop it out of gear, work it either direction to make sure is clear. Note if there are any bits of gear stop on the magnets and sol pack.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was stripped down and a damaged selector ring was found? This was replaced and circlips along with solenoid clips were added to futureproof the car.

Good luck - hope its nothing serious. But dropping and stripping the gearbox isn't cheap!!!
yah, drop gearbox isnt cheap. = /
Today call my mechanic , he say he found somethings wrong with the 1st gear and reverse, waiting they open the gear parts to check.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stuck shift fork yep, drop the trans pan and sol pack, you may manually be able to pop it out of gear, work it either direction to make sure is clear. Note if there are any bits of gear stop on the magnets and sol pack.
My mechanic check the shift fork didnt stuck. ya, 1st gear and reverse is stop , my mechanic manually check the gear running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts