GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing a bit of filming at Trax 09, and recorded a R32 performing a 0-60mph run followed by a R34 with huge deep dish wheels.

Pretty sure the R34 driver is on this forum as I have seen his car before, those Deep Dish wheels look so much better in the flesh :thumbsup:

YouTube - Trax 2009 R32 & R34 GTR 0 60

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
damn those are massive wheels, does it affect the performance by much (deep dish or not)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
correct :)

it is a r34 GTT with workmeisters, 13inches on the back!

His username is JamieR i think.

Nice bloke

Didnt get any vids of mine then! :(

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok, GTT I have made the appropriate edits!

As for you G40TEE - I wish I had as I have never seen a (Bright) Red R33, maybe next time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Was it in the Grassy area near the entrance? with a mixture of Pugeots 106's etc.. Or any where near to ABEUT's car? as there seemed to be a lot of Skylines there...

Oh man, just watched the Video, looks good! Aghh damn you Trax for having so many cars :p

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
no neither im afraid! if you kept on walking past the end of the 0 - 60 track and out through the gates i was just on the track section there with my mates wide arch pulsar and some others.

was a shame as we had some really good cars and such a crappy location! :(

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just looked up Jamie R's profile, I guess that is his car! I really like it now having seen it in the flesh.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Yeah it is a really nice car.

Got some good pics of it from friday. Will post up some of my pics in the gallery soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts